SIR ELTON JOHN GLOBAL EXCHANGE PROGRAMME
of the Royal Academy of Music London (RAM)
The Royal Academy of Music London funds , through its Sir Elton John Global Exchange Programme, the exchange of students from twelve of the world's top music colleges and universities with the Royal Academy of Music London.
THE SIR ELTON JOHN GLOBAL EXCHANGE PROGRAMME FUNDS
- Tuition at the host institution (RAM)
- Travel expenses to London and back for the purpose of the exchange*
- Accommodation costs in London for the duration of the stay (please note that most of the time a room will be provided in Student Housing in London by RAM)*
*All costs must be discussed with the contact person at the International Office of RAM before booking. The costs will be reimbursed afterwards.
FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2023/24, THE PROGRAM IS AIMED AT
eligible students will be nominated by the institute
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
- CV in English
- Letter of motivation for the specific event in English language
- Letter of recommendation from the main subject teacher(s) for the specific event as well as an endorsement from the head of the institute and a review board member with signature on the letter of recommendation
Based on the applications, the mdw nominates students to participate in the Sir Elton John Global Exchange Program. The final decision rests with the partner institution (RAM). A maximum of 2 students will be funded per academic year (as of May 2023).
Applications are due by tbc to email@example.com.
INFORMATION ON REIMBURSEMENT & ACCOMMODATIONS/VISAS
OFFICE FOR INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMME MOBILITIES (IPM)
T: +43 1 71155-7424