EMMA scholarships serve to financially support short-term mobilities for highly qualified students of the mdw that are not covered by the Erasmus+ program.
The focus is placed on mobilities that take place during the academic year in order to provide students with specific international experiences and study-related stays abroad that are not supported by any other scholarship or funding program.
- Participation in competitions,
- Participation in international master classes,
- Unpaid career-enhancing performance opportunities (concerts, festivals, and the like).
- And other mobilities useful for the artistic career (auditions, auditions, etc.)
- Mobilities of the duration of 5 to max. 14 days.
The amount of the scholarhsip granted is subject to a country-specific scale and is decided by the Vice-Rector for International Affairs and Art (Univ.-Prof. Dr. h.c. Johannes Meissl).
- Regular students in arts majors, exceptional students in arts preparatory courses, regular students of the scientific-artistic master programs or postgradual studies*
- Upright studies
- Outstanding qualification in the central artistic subject
*subject to change
- Application form (incl. statement of travel and accommodation expenses)
- Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (max. 1 page each)
- Letter of recommendation for the specific event from the main subject teacher, additionally an endorsement from the head of the institute as well as a specialist colleague (a short note on the letter of recommendation is sufficient)
- Copy of the sign-in sheet
- Final report (after the mobility)
- Invoices/receipts and bank confirmation
- If available: Concert invitation/inquiry, competition invitation, workshop announcement/registration, etc
Submission is possible at any time.
All required documents are to be sent via email to email@example.com
Anna Kühleitner, BA
Office for International Programme Mobilities
+43 (1) 71155 - 7425