Contributions to the PAS7 conference can be made as oral or poster presentations. Please send us your abstracts until September 15, 2021.
Abstract submission is handled by the Conference and Event Management of the University of Vienna. Please click here to submit your abstract.
Conference topics include (but are not limited to):
- Evidence-based voice pedagogy
- Knowledge transfer between pedagogy and science
- Physics and physiology of singing voice production
- Medical aspects of singing and voice pedagogy
- Neurological and neuromuscular aspects of singing
- The psychology of singing
- (Ethno)Musicological aspects of singing
- Singers in the marketplace
- Amateur and professional singing
- Singing throughout the lifetime