REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO UPLOAD IN MOBILITY ONLINE
- Curriculum Vitae (upload as PDF)
- Letter of Motivation (upload as PDF)
- Transcript of Records = Mark Sheets (upload as PDF)
- Demofiles or other relevant material on qualification (upload as PDF with links to e.g. Youtube)
- Letter of Recommendation (upload as PDF)
- Learning Agreement (for Erasmus+ Students, Students from Switzerland and all other countries outside of Europe - to be completed in Mobility Online)
- Recommended courses from the Erasmus module
FOR INSTRUMENTAL STUDIES AND MUSIC EDUCATION STUDIES
In addition to all general information/documents, singers have to provide the following recordings:
- Master VOCAL PERFORMANCE: 3 art songs, 1 oratorio & 2 opera arias (of which 2 pieces have to be presented in German language)
- Master STAGE PERFORMANCE: 4 opera arias of different styles, epoches and composers (of which one piece has to be scenic!)
- Master ART SONG and ORATORIO: 4 art songs, 2 oratorios (of which at least 2 pieces have to be presented in German language!)
- Bachelor VOICE: 4 art songs & 2 arias of different styles and composers (of which 1 piece has be presented in German language!)
All pieces, except oratorios, have to be presented by heart.
The file name of the recording has to include the type of the piece (eg. "Aria - Königin der Nacht, Zauberflöte, Mozart.mp4")
MUSIK- UND BEWEGUNGSPÄDAGOGIK / RHYTHMIK
Two files of 3 minutes each:
- Solo performance of a self-composed or improvised instrumental piece
- Solo choreography or movement improvisation to music of your choice
FILMAKADEMIE "Buch und Dramaturgie"
In addition to all general information, the following documents have to be provided:
- Scripts (Screenplays) in German or English language (up to a max. of 100 minutes)
- If available: Examples of filmed screenplays (in German or English language)
- Completed questionnaire (the questionnaire is only available in German, but the answers can also be provided in English)
- German language skills are required (lessons will be held in German only)
Please contact the International Office of your home institution to ask if there is already an existing (and active) agreement with the mdw.
If there is no agreement, we need an official cooperation enquiry of your International Office sent to firstname.lastname@example.org until the 01.02.2021 at the latest (for the study year 2021/2022).
If we already have an existing agreement, you can start with your application right away! Please keep in mind that all applications from "occasion-related" partners can only apply for the deadline on 15.03.2021 and only for mobilites in the fall term 2021 or the whole academic year 2021/2022.
Please note: One is only able to apply/find the home institution within the application form in case there was already an agreement established before.
All students from occasion-related partners should only apply for the winter term 2021/2022 or the whole academic year 2021/2022, but NOT exclusively for the summer term 2021!