Career Center Workshops - Conditions of Participation
1. Our target group are mdw students in the last semesters of their bachelor's, master's and diploma studies as well as graduates up to 5 years after their diploma. The workshops are usually aimed at all fields of study, but sometimes the focus is on a special field of study. (Details see announcement posters). If free places are available, participation is also possible from the 1st semester onwards. Postgraduates and Erasmus students are also admitted.
2. The workshops, for which the Career Center is the sole organiser, are free of charge for mdw students and graduates. Please note that different conditions may apply to cooperations, e.g. with the ZfW.
3. From winter semester 2019/2020 onwards, the Career Center workshops can be attended as free elective subjects. The attendance of 15 workshop units of 45 minutes each corresponds to 1 ECTS point.
4. Students admitted to the mdw can register for the workshops via online.mdw.ac.at (LV-Nummer:068020).
6. You will receive a registration confirmation with the course details within 1-2 days.
7. For events with a limited number of participants, registrations will be considered in the order of their arrival.
8. If you are prevented from attending, e.g. due to conflicting schedules, we kindly ask you to cancel your participation at the workshop so that your fellow students can move up from the waiting list.
9. The Career Center reserves the right to postpone or cancel workshops for important reasons.
10. Please take note of the mdw-Data Protection Declaration, in particular point 4.2.